- ReFocused On The Customer
This three-hour workshop is designed, as one of our
clients has said, to provide "an illuminated road
map" through one of the key business paradoxes of the
To be competitive, organizations are
making huge investments in quality improvement and
The kind of commitment and creativity
required from individual employees to deliver world class
quality and exceptional service can not be mandated or
The workshop helps participants examine two key
strategies that organizations may wish to consider in
response to this paradox:
1. To build a culture that encourages commitment and
2. To provide skills and insights to all employees
re: their responsibility for their own performance
Through a combination of large group presentation,
small and large group discussion, and experiential
exercises, participants in the workshop would learn:
- Seven core values that create focus on the
- Whose responsibility it is to live those core
- Whether their organization is currently practicing
those core values.
- The difference between giving away services vs.
continually surprising the customer with value added
- How to unleash creativity on behalf of the
- The absolute necessity of everyone taking personal
responsibility for their actions.
- How trusting each other means that customers
trust-or don't trust-the organization.
- How self esteem affects our performance-and
- The role of mistakes in building an organization
that doesn't make many errors.